Blowfish Studios is expanding its studio and we're seeking a talented Web Game Developer to join the team! You can look forward to working with an amazing team of talented professionals, gaining professional experience in game development, releasing games on multiple platforms and working on amazing projects!
The ideal candidate will have experience in the video game industry, or an accompanying field, worked in a team environment, able to self-manage tasks, and is passionate about video games!
We are keen to find someone who wants to grow their career, expand their skill set, and ready to bring their A-game! If that's you, hit us up!
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and implement game design and feature requirements.
- Optimize game performance and layout to ensure smooth running on desktop and mobile
- Continuously enhance the user experience of the game through problem-solving and ongoing learning.
- Design and implement game systems, features, and interactive elements to meet project goals and timelines.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge or experience with game development
- Ability to work in a team, and to incorporate feedback from peers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with team members of different departments
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects under pressure
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Great problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player
- Ability to take direction well
- Share knowledge and be open to learning from others
Nice to Have
- Understanding of backend services and databases (Node.js, SQL, etc.)
- Software: VS Code, Trello
- Platform Knowledge: PC, MacOS, iOS, Android
- Full-time: Yes
- Salary: DOE
- Required Spoken Language(s): English
- Location: Sydney
- Relocation: No
We are an Award-Winning Developer & Publisher of interactive entertainment based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2008 by industry veterans and led to this day by its founders. We distinguish ourselves by creating innovative and engaging games that push the latest technologies in tomorrow's next-gen gaming platforms. We are excited to be part of Animoca Brands, the leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification.
How to Apply
Email us at email@example.com
Send an up-to-date resume/CV, links to your most recent work/portfolio (GitHub, etc.) and other supporting material & specify the position/role you are applying for.
This position requires you to be legally permitted to work in Australia.