At League of Geeks, we dedicate ourselves to crafting engaging game experiences and a major part of this is having juicy visual effects! We're looking for a VFX artist available full-time. You will be pivotal in the process of developing and creating particle and visual effects for our new project and original IP.
Visual Effects Artist
Who we are
Uppercut Games is an independent game developer based in the beautiful ACT region of Australia. Originally founded in 2011 by 3 industry veterans with penchant for amazing visuals, cutting-edge technology and deep and engrossing game design, the studio has grown into a diverse, tight knit team of 16 awesome, amazing humans.
Playcorp is looking for a talented part-time VFX artist to create 2D and 3D in-game effects in Unity using textures, particles, meshes, shaders and animations.
Based in Auckland, New Zealand, Grinding Gear Games is searching for a VFX Artist to work on the award-winning online Action RPG Path of Exile.
You will develop realtime effects from concept to implementation and work to maintain a consistent aesthetic across all of the effects in the game and related mediums such as trailers and web. The ideal candidate has a firm grasp of color, texture, timing and impact as relates to FX. We are looking for an avid gamer that has a deep understanding of our game Path of Exile and its themes.
Games Lab is offering a rare opportunity for a talented individual to join our Post Production team and have the chance to develop high quality online casino games.
This is an entry level position which will primarily involve compilation and layout using Adobe After Effects.
Primary responsibilities will include:
Compilation, layout and exporting of game packages and assets using Adobe After Effects
Sourcing & editing in-game sound effects
Producing marketing game screens and demo videos
A leading Sydney-based Australian games company is offering a full-time role within our Post Production department, to work with our team in developing online casino games. This is an entry level position which will primarily involve compilation and layout using Adobe After Effects.
To be considered for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa, and be currently living in Australia.
Luma is looking for Speedtree / CG Vegetation Artists. If you're interested, please apply on our website!
Are you a Matte Painter?
- Create photo realistic
- CG matte paintings that will be used as an element to either augment or replace live action footage
- Work with live action footage, digital still photography, rendered cg elements and digital paint to create believable environments that will be seamlessly integrated into the film
- Professional level Photoshop experience
- Comfortability in a variety of implementations, be it 2D backdrops, textured elements/fixes and complex 2.5D/3D projections.
Are you an FX Artist?
- Light and render FX passes for specific shots using developed FX rigs
- Develop rigs/techniques to implement and optimize approved looks
- Produce look tests based on provided reference materials
- Create tools and scripts to facilitate workflow
- Understand one of the following applications: Maya / Houdini / Realflow / Krakatoa / Fume