Authored onWednesday, 14 April, 2021 - 5:12 PM
Mod has a 3-month full time contract for a Mid/Senior Android developer role.
We are an indie real-time and immersive studio creating original shows, virtual production tools and doing work-for-hire. We're a small team headquartered in Sydney, Australia. The focus of the role will be Android AR development using Kotlin with opportunities for broader XR development opportunities.
Remote work may be possible, depending on skills and experience, as long as you are able to schedule availability for at least 4 hours per day within our AEST (Sydney, Australia) work hours, Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, for meetings and collaborative work.
If this role and the work we do sounds interesting to you, even if you feel you don't quite tick all the boxes, please apply.
Priority Skills & Experience
- Experience building Kotlin for Android applications
- Experience with integrations, APIs and 3rd party applications
- Be able to commit to delivery schedules and meet deadlines
- Have the capacity to work remotely
- Have good English language communication skills
- Be proactive in problem solving and troubleshooting
The following experience is not essential but would help give you an edge
- AR application development
- UE4 development
- Web XR development
- Streaming video protocols
- A welcoming, inclusive and progressive team
- World-class opportunity to work on cutting-edge virtual productions
- Experience building high quality real-time products & services
- Experience working with large international customers and vendors
We welcome all applicants and particularly encourage people from groups underrepresented in the industry to apply.
Please do not email but apply via our Recruitment Form.