Authored onFriday, 9 April, 2021 - 10:52 AM
Mod has a 12-month contract for a Producer with solid experience on interactive media projects. We're an indie production studio doing world-class work, including original productions, R&D, and work-for-hire. We need someone who will be proactive and professional in their approach, and who will use their great communication skills to work as part of our small team.
This role is a 12-month full time contract. Remote working may be possible, depending on experience.
We need someone who can help us:
- Define and manage production roadmaps, including for an “Early Access” launch
- Coordinate tasks and priorities with our studio leads
- Support our development team
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered you must:
- Have 2 years experience producing on interactive projects
- Have experience producing a game or interactive title's release phase
- Be able to work independently within a small team
- Regardless of your time zone, be able to schedule availability for at least 4 hours per day within our AEST (Sydney, Australia) work hours of Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, for meetings and collaborative work.
The following is not essential but would help give you an edge.
- Experience working on any of the following types of interactive media projects: serious games / mixed reality / installations / social impact / social good.
We welcome all applicants and particularly encourage people from groups underrepresented in the industry to apply.
To apply, please do not email but use our Recruitment Form.