Authored onWednesday, 14 April, 2021 - 4:21 PM
Mod has a 3-month full time contract for an experienced Technical Project Manager based in the US.
We are an indie real-time and immersive production studio creating original shows and virtual production tools as well as doing work-for-hire. As part of our expansion into the US we have a role for a Technical Project Manager on a project for a US tech giant.
Only candidates currently residing in the US, with the right to remain throughout the duration of this project, will be considered. Travel to Los Angeles may potentially be required.
You will need to be able to schedule availability for at least 4 hours per day within our AEST (Sydney, Australia) work hours, Monday-Friday 8am-6pm, for meetings and collaborative work.
If this role and the work we do sounds interesting to you, even if you feel you don't quite tick all the boxes, please apply.
Priority Skills & Experience
- Experience managing cross-platform software projects
- Experience with integrations, APIs and 3rd party applications
- Ability to commit to delivery schedules, on-site rosters, and meet deadlines
- Capacity to work remotely
- Strong English language communication skills
- Proactive problem solving and troubleshooting
The following are not essential but would help give you an edge
- Experience managing XR products or services
- Experience with UE4 projects
- Experience in the Media & Entertainment sector
- Ability to work in Los Angeles
- A welcoming, inclusive and progressive team
- Opportunity to work on world-class cutting-edge virtual productions
- Experience building high quality real-time products & services
- Experience working with large international customers and vendors
We welcome all applicants and particularly encourage people from groups underrepresented in the industry to apply.
Please do not email but apply via our Recruitment Form.