Authored onFriday, 9 April, 2021 - 11:29 AM
Mod has a 12-month full time contract for an experienced software engineer with good Unreal Engine 4 experience.
We are an indie real-time and immersive studio creating original shows and virtual production tools. Check out our website https://mod.studio to see the kind of work we do or drop into our weekday open house, 11AM-11.30AM AEST (VR optional) to ask any questions https://mod.studio/hubs-offline/
We're a small team so we're seeking an engineer who enjoys variety, learning and challenge in their work but the initial focus will be UE4 VR development integration and plugin development.
Remote work may be possible, depending on skills and experience, as long as you are able to schedule availability for at least 4 hours per day within our AEST (Sydney, Australia) work hours, Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, for meetings and collaborative work.
If this role and the work we do sounds interesting to you, even if you feel you don't quite tick all the boxes, please apply.
Priority Skills & Experience
- 2+ years professional game development experience
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and C++
- Good communication skills
The following are not essential but would help give you an edge
- Experience developing for mobile devices and/or current generation consoles
- MR or VR development experience
- Have shipped a commercial PC or console title
- Strong 3D math skills
- Flexible hours
- Remote work possible depending on experience and equipment
- Input into creative decisions on the project
- A welcoming, inclusive and progressive team
- For those not working remotely - Haymarket, Sydney location, close to multiple public transport options and UTS
We welcome all applicants and particularly encourage people from groups underrepresented in the industry to apply.
Please do not email but apply via our Recruitment Form.