Authored onMonday, 23 August, 2021 - 2:47 PM
(Remote, limited term contract or long-term employment available)
True Axis Pty Ltd (ABN 13 110 831 233) is a highly successful Australian based remote working studio. Developer of the mega popular TRUE SKATE franchise, currently #1 Paid Sports Game globally.
We are looking for talented developers, who can collaborate and work with a small core (remote) development team. Paid, limited term contract or long-term employment available.
We are flexible and will consider appropriate positions for applicants based on their levels of experience or skillsets, we are looking for applicants with a passion for games.
- Develop game applications in C++
- Collaboration and communicate with game designers on implementing features to a vision
- C++ Programming (Note: similar experience is fine)
- Relevant education or Industry experience. Must have a passion for games.
- Objective-C, Swift, Java, PHP, and SQL database
- Relevant Degree
- 3+ years development experience in software or computer systems engineering
- Completion of a game title
- Shipped one or more iOS/Android/PC titles
- Has developed own technology or game titles in your spare time
- Love for video games (mobile, console &/or desktop)
- Interest in action sports
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, including a link to example of your work.