Authored onWednesday, 25 January, 2023 - 6:02 PM
(Remote, limited term contract or long-term employment available)
True Axis Pty Ltd (ABN 13 110 831 233) is a highly successful Australian based remote working studio. Developer of the mega popular TRUE SKATE franchise, currently #1 Paid Sports mobile game in the world and TRUE SURF, the world’s #1 surfing game.
We are looking for an experienced developer, who can collaborate and work with a small core (remote) development team on a VR game. Paid, limited term contract or long-term employment available.
We are flexible and will consider appropriate positions for applicants based on their levels of experience or skillsets, we are looking for applicants with a passion for VR games.
- Develop game applications in C++
- Collaboration and communicate with game designers on implementing features to a vision
- C++ Programming (Note: similar experience is fine)
- Game development experience
- Relevant education or Industry experience
- Must have a passion for games
- Objective-C, Swift, Java, PHP, Vulkan, OpenSL ES, and SQL database
- 3+ years development experience in software or computer systems engineering
- Shipped one or more iOS/Android/PC/Console/VR titles
- Management or leadership experience
- Has developed own technology or game titles in your spare time
- Relevant Degree
- Love for video games (mobile, console, PC, &/or VR)
- Interest in action sports