We are seeking a programmer to join us in supporting users of our adaptive audio engine FMOD Studio and its game engine integrations. This is a full time/permanent position based in Melbourne, Australia with a minimum of 3 days a week in office.
In this role, you will be joining our frontline support team where you will be mentored through our tech stack while helping our customers make the most of FMOD Studio. With a focus on popular game engines, user experience and workflows, you will be required to provide technical support to game developers in China natively.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skills and progress within the company. This is the ideal position for a fresh graduate looking to start their career in the game industry.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to read / write / speak Mandarin fluently.
- Graduate level knowledge of C++ and C#.
- Unity and/or Unreal Engine experience.
- Ability to work independently, learn, adapt, and be self-motivated.
- Professional writing and communication skills.
- Confidence meeting with and presenting to customers in a sales support role.
- Willingness to travel.
Additional skills that will help you stand out:
- Having an interest in audio.
- Experience with audio tools or middleware.
- Tertiary education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Game Development or equivalent.