Authored byGameloft Brisbane
Authored onMonday, 8 November, 2021 - 3:37 PM
Gameloft’s greatest reward is making games millions of people enjoy all around the World.
Gameloft has been proudly crafting games since 2000 and have been downloaded over 5 billion times and counting. Despicable Me 2 and Asphalt 8 are in the top 10 most downloaded mobile games ever.
Talented Gameloft employees all over the world have created several of the most successful franchises in mobile game history, such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter.
Gameloft's employees put passion into every pixel of their games which is why licenses like Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, Ferrari® and LucasArts trust Gameloft to develop games for their highly prestigious brands.
Gameloft is a part of one of the world’s largest media groups, Vivendi, which gives them the mana and resources to set the highest expectations and aim for the very best.
At Gameloft Brisbane, we believe the keys to success are a great studio culture and finding a balance in everything we do, whether it's working with great people on exciting projects or enjoying the incredible lifestyle of Queensland Australia.
Since opening in 2014, Gameloft Brisbane has released Zombie Anarchy, Ballistic Baseball on Apple Arcade and the official successor to the original phenomenon, The Oregon Trail™ on Apple Arcade.
- We are committed to not only making high quality fun games, but commercially successful games as well.
- We develop AAA games for many different genres and platforms.
- We are close partners with the Unreal Engine team and Evangelists.
- We are always looking for ways to improve as an individual, team, studio and company.
- Diversity is Key - varying backgrounds, perspectives and viewpoints are critically important to being successful as a team.
Gameloft Australia is looking for an super-game Creative Director to work on new IPs and some of their most famous franchises.
As the Creative Director, you will be responsible for team management and mentoring, as well as being a critical member of the project leadership group.
- Being responsible for the overall vision of the product: game play, visual style, story, audio assets, and cinematics.
- Lead the process to pitch game design to tier one client and liaison with Gameloft's HQ creative team to present the game design.
- Lead a large cross functional team to refine the process of collaboration that leads to great work.
- Work with lead designers to help implement their goals and leadership responsibilities.
- Combine your strong knowledge and innovation of industry standards and enable your team to do the same.
- Conduct regular and meaningful one-to-ones with the team.
- Act as a hiring manager for any future candidates within the team.
- Plan, prioritise, and set inspiring objectives for the team members, giving them clear expectations and holding them accountable for their key results.
- Work on career growth and succession planning for the team.
- Experience as a Creative Director or even a Lead Game Designer looking for a step up with a AAA and mobile background.
- Shipped at least two AAA titles, (obviously the more the better).
- Proven experience building and leading teams through full production cycles.
- Proven experience of pitching and working with clients to develop the vision they are seeking and collaborate with the leadership team, game designers, game programmers and artists to bring that vision to fruition!
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Project Bonuses
- Private Health Insurance Subsidies
- Relocation Assistance
- Work Life Balance
- Hybrid Working Model - 2 days per week WFH
- 4 Weeks Personal Leave Annually (vacation)
- One Additional Leave Day Per Month
- Additional Days Off Over Xmas Break
- Flexible Hours & Time Off
- Birthday Leave
- Gym & Sports subsidies
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friday Afternoon Beers
- Studio Mascot - Mr Hendricks
- Centrally located in the heart of Brisbane city
- Spectacular Dedicated Roof Top Terrace
- Break Out Room & Games Areas with Gaming consoles
- Commercial Grade Espresso Machine
- Full Kitchen incl. All Day Light Breakfast, Fruit & Snacks
- Yoga Classes
- Secured Bike Storage
- Close to public transit
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Brisbane is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment.