Authored onThursday, 7 July, 2022 - 3:41 PM
Who we are
We are a tight-knit team, and are developing A Township Tale full time. A Township Tale is the industry leading VR RPG, which has the second largest Discord community. We’ve launched on Quest on July 15, reaching #1 in Oculus Store charts, and we’re expanding the team to support our players and bring the game to new platforms!
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for candidates with a passion for games, strong attention to detail, and the ability to help guide and support a development team as an Associate Producer. You’ll be assisting the team by managing different areas of product development, and reporting to the Executive Producer.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and oversee task lists for our design team
- Create/maintain JIRA database for the project for tracking work and QA issues
- Work with the production department to generate weekly goals and ensure the team is tracking towards milestones
- Act as main communication point for internal team members
- Handle first part submission process
- Assist in getting team members set up with software, hardware, etc
- Coordinate regular team meetings
How you benefit
- Get hands-on production experience on a rapidly growing title
- Your voice matters: we’re a small team and this role will have a direct impact on the game
- Direct mentorship from our Executive Producer
- Accelerate growth professionally and personally
- Be part of a hugely talented team that values feedback driven learning environment, and work / life balance
The skills you will need
- Production experience on 1 shipped title (2-3 shipped titles preferred)
- Proficient in Gsuite/Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc)
- Previous experience using JIRA
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal departments
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Willingness to share production and process opinions/ideas with Executive Producer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong passion for games and familiarity with current console hardware
Additional skills that would make you shine
- Credited as an Associate Producer on 3+ titles, or at least 1 VR title
- Previous experience with the first party submission process (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, etc)
- You’ve set up a new JIRA database from scratch
- Passion for MMOs and RPGs
Some of our perks
- We are a fully remote first studio, and we encourage people from all over the world to apply! We also have an in-person office you can work from in Parramatta, Sydney, Australia.
- We always cover all Work From Home equipment (PCs, VR headsets, monitors, furniture, accessories, etc.)
- We offer globally competitive salaries and Employee Stock Options.
- 4 weeks paid annual leave + 10 paid annual sick days for all employees.
- Stipend and approval for any book, course, or conference you’d like to attend that you think will help you grow professionally + regular learning sessions from our studio team.
- For our US employees we offer full-coverage health insurance stipend, flexible for a fully remote workforce. We support all US employees with 5% contributions to their 401k insurance.
Our values and culture
Alta is committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse, creative and healthy workplace, and we are proud Equal Opportunity Employers. All candidates will receive equal consideration without regard to race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected under human rights and anti-discrimination law. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply!
See more about our values and culture here: https://www.altavr.io/values/