Authored onWednesday, 13 October, 2021 - 9:54 AM
We are looking for a super switched on QA Leader to lead our QA team while setting up all of the necessary tools, documentation, and test plans for a successful QA team. If you think of yourself as a bug hunter extraordinaire and are capable of finding defects that no one else even considers, this is the job for you!
- Taking ownership of the quality control for all of Playsides titles.
- Reporting to other Leads and Executives on the overall quality of our releases going ot.
- Conducting ongoing testing of all feature releases.
- Suggesting improvements and documenting defects for multiple internal and external systems
- Writing and implementing test plans for new projects
- Conducting user acceptance testing sessions
- Organising Beta and A/B tests
- Maintaining our defect documentation.
- Working closely with Tools teams to ensure all QA employees have the tools at which to effectively test Titles and Features.
- Inspiring & leading a team of QA employees, and ensuring they are following the workflow.
- This is a hands-on role, it will be leading a small team, but also performing daily QA tasks.
- The ideal candidate for this job should be independently motivated and ready to work hard to achieve results.
What You Bring To The Role
- At least 5 years experience in a similar QA role.
- Leading our small QA team
- Mentoring junior staff on QA Policy.
- Writing test plans
- Conducting or organising user acceptance tests
- Conducting or organising Beta tests
- Creating thorough process documentation
- A tertiary degree or an equivalent professional qualification in a relevant field.
- The ability to prioritise and work on multiple tasks simultaneously and manage competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently to get the job done without day-to-day direction.
- Understanding of mobile / console games and the industry as a whole.
- Conduct strategy audits to identify further opportunities to improve the way we do things.
- Think on their feet and act quickly.
- Have a can-do with the ability to turn a negative into a positive, no problem is too great.
- Experience working within Unity3D.
- Sound knowledge in analytics and product management.