Authored onTuesday, 8 February, 2022 - 2:12 PM
We are one of Australia's largest gaming companies in Melbourne and we are looking for a super switched on Quality Assurance - Mid to join our QA team. If you think of yourself as a bug hunter extraordinaire and are capable of finding defects that no one else even considers, this is the job for you!
- Taking ownership of the quality control for all of Playsides titles
- Conducting ongoing testing of all feature releases
- Conducting user acceptance testing sessions
- Organising Beta and A/B tests
- Maintaining our defect documentation
- The ideal candidate for this job should be independently motivated and ready to work hard to achieve results
What You Bring To The Role
- A passion for games and at least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Conducting or organising user acceptance tests
- Conducting or organising Beta tests
- Helping to create thorough process documentation
- A tertiary degree or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant field
- The ability to prioritise and work on multiple tasks simultaneously and manage competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently to get the job done without day-to-day direction
- Understanding of mobile / console games and the industry as a whole
- Conduct strategy audits to identify further opportunities to improve the way we do things
- Think on their feet and act quickly
- Have a can-do with the ability to turn a negative into a positive, no problem is too great
How to Apply
Email your application to email@example.com.
Your application should include your CV, cover letter and any relevant portfolio links.