Authored onTuesday, 8 February, 2022 - 10:49 AM
We are seeking an imaginative, skilful, motivated and versatile UI Artist to join our team! As a candidate, you would be a proven professional in the field of visual communication, with the ability to guide a product along the development process and help provide a vision to all members of the team. You will share knowledge and provide mentorship to other artists. You also have an eye for clean and playful design, possess superior UI skills, and have the ability to translate high-level requirements into coherent UI flow in order to create beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Work closely with Creative leads, Designers and Engineers to create striking and consistent user interface visuals
- Produce wireframes, concepts and final assets for game UI, including HUD and GUI elements
- Communicate with the engineering team to support UI implementation
- Maintain artistic and stylistic vision throughout the development process
- Create style guides and documentation
- Graphic design skills to assist with the development of game brands and marketing assets
- Constant research & interpretation of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Help reinforce great teamwork and an amazing studio culture!
What you bring to the role
- Experience as a UI Artist or in a similar field
- Experience providing mentorship and training to more junior members of the team
- Ability to show a portfolio that includes examples of game UI
- Understanding of mobile/console games and the industry as a whole
- General understanding of the field of UX
- Exceptional knowledge and experience with graphic design, typography and iconography
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to create 2D art for UI elements
- Ability to work well both in a team and independently without day-to-day instruction
- Can interpret feedback and take direction well
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Can meet deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Can think on their feet and act quickly
- Art/Illustration experience
- Motion design experience
- Experience working within Unity and/or Unreal Engine
- Experience developing for VR or console titles
How to Apply
Email your application to email@example.com.
Your application should include your CV, cover letter and any relevant portfolio links.